The BBC is looking for Self-Builders in the UK!!

Are you about to embark on a Self Build project?

BBC Bristol are currently looking to speak to families who are about to start building their own house. Ideally you will be starting the foundations in June/July/August 2008. We're looking for people with an average budget to spend, nothing too high end, but with great ideas and passion for their new home.

Do you fit this description? If you=92d like to find out more information please contact Tom Cross via e-mail ( snipped-for-privacy@bbc.co.uk) or phone 0117 974 7637 asap, deadline mid-June.

Reply to
tomcross78