Thanks Scotiabank and Questrade!

And after losing my life savings in CSHD!!!! http://www.pearlcompany.ca Questrade thought it was fitting to take my 1000 dollars and assign me 4000% loss!!! I guess thats why I am the way I am a sad angry man the seems to be aware that your all just init for yourselves!!!!
Keep me up to date with your 1000 dollar cash giveaways with 3000 dollar write offs questrade ps i never got the 15 bucks even what a bunch of quaility brokerages I have delt with in the past!!!
GO CSHD!!!!