Tension Spring For Window Screen

Hi,
I was wondering where I can get "ramhorn" tension springs for some window screens that I intend to construct from make-your-own-windowscreen stuff available from Lowe's or Home Depot. I need to make a few screens from scratch that match my existing screens. The problem is that the stuff sold to diy'ers is intended to fit inside the innermost channel of the window with springs that mount on top of the window screen. All my other screens fit on the outermost channel with ramhorn springs that hold the screen frame against the outside of the window frame. I can drill holes in the frames to accommodate the spring ends - I just need to find out where to get them.
I am trying to avoid the expense of replacing ALL of my window screens to get them all to look the same.
Here is a website that shows a ramhorn spring:
http://www.alumaroll.com/wcmptspring.htm
Any help appreciated!
TIA, James

Try here:
http://www.alumaroll.com/wdscomp.htm :-)
i can't find the springs but they sell a kit at hdsupply.com browse around pages 1271-1272
http://hdsupply.shoplocal.com/hdsupply/circular_browse_page_large.asp?StoreID#98236&BPM=1&DisplayPageNumber 72&PromotionCode=HDSv55%2D050215&

sold
frame
Most real hardware stores will have this item. Look in your yellow pages for one that repairs screens or just visit and look for an older clerk.
Colbyt

Thanks. I will try somebody local first. I did happen to find a website that sells these things too. It's at:
http://www.homeandbeyond.com/prod-0115908.html
That's a pretty good price for a pack of 50.
James