Tempered glass on dining table

I have a tempered glass top dining table with 4 metal (stainless steel ?) legs. One of the leg came loose because the handy man tried to move the table by himself.
The other three legs are attached to the glass pretty tie. I don't see any glue residue between the leg and the glass.
How can I attach the loose leg to the glass? Super glue? Or any other materials? I love my table.
Your help is very much appreciated.
April
On Thu, 19 Apr 2007 04:11:36 -0700, Arpil wrote:

I never successfully glued anything with super glue. Probably you can go to a glass shop and they can provide you with a bit of clear glue. Probably you will have to clean the glass and the leg.
Or you can likely get one of those kits from the auto-parts store used to attach the rear view mirror to the windshield.

So the legs are attached to the glass and nothing else? Wow.

I think discussing it with a glass shop is a good idea. I would ask them what to do.

I tried the mirror attaching glue, and I guess I didn't do it perfectly (I put on too much or too little. I squeezed out the excess too much or too little.) because the mirror fell off within a day or so. Later I found in the autoparts store not far from the mirror glue another glue that also came in capsules, and 3 capsules were included for about the price of one labelled mirror. So I got 3 of them.
Arpil wrote:

Get the "handy man" to fix it; it's really his problem.

The handy man suggested super glue which I'm not totally convinced!

very long. Finally I came across a clear epoxy. It has held the mirror in place for at least 3 years now. Check at hardware stores for a clear epoxy- it may have been a two part style. Read the label and make sure it is good for glass.
Charlie