Tecumseh throttle linkages.

I have just cleaned a Tecumseh Carb on a TVS90 and need some help with the throttle linkages.

I inherited this problematic mower and do not know if there is something missing. I have re-linked the carb as per the URL below but expect my carb may have something missing.

Should there be any linkage between the Throttle Control and the Carbureter Throttle (these terms from the URL below as well).

Symptoms are: the mower doesn't start or kick at all, spark seems fine, the carb was pretty gunked up but is now clean.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
robwlindsay