Tankless Hot Water Heaters Questions

Reply to
Robert Rolleston

So they save money and have a Lifetime warranty against leaking.

Lifetime eh, looks like there won`t be a company around to back zip , but maybe you know that and are just unloading stock, You have BS ed on everything else.

Reply to
m Ransley

This is for all you people out there that are against Electric Tankless Water Heaters. These will be available from Stiebel Eltron at the end of

2004. I will be adding this beast to my must have list. Along with maybe another 200 amp panel to power it.
Reply to
Robert Rolleston