Taking out air cap to install an sprayer.

I'm looking to take out the air cap for the dishwasher drain hose to instal l a sprayer for my sink. What's the best way to do this process? Is they an y video anyone has done this? Just looking for a little guidance cause I am not trying to pay for repairs when its not needed.

Reply to
mauricemacksr

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 1:50:24 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrot e:

all a sprayer for my sink. What's the best way to do this process? Is they any video anyone has done this? Just looking for a little guidance cause I am not trying to pay for repairs when its not needed.

Can't the air gap mechanism just be moved to the side of the underside of t he sink and thus freeing up a hole for the sprayer. A bigger question is h ow the sprayer hose is going to be installed into the existing plumbing for the sink.

Reply to
hrhofmann

Maybe clarification is needed. He may be asking how to pop out a plug in the sink that is for an unused drain hose insead of drilling a new hole. Just a guess.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski