sweating copper part 2

replying to teabird, Kpssan wrote: No seriously. There is a real problem. With this flux compaired to tje old nocorod. The new is unsteble. To the amount of heat to use the lead free solder. I no longer apky it in the fitings at all. Because the impurities. It leaves behinde. You. Cant get a good flow. Using this crap. You have to keep an acid brush in one hand and start the xopper. Rigjt after its. HOT. HOT. ENOUGH FOR IT TO. FLOW. BEND YOUR SOLDER TO AN ANGLE. AT THE FIRST 2 INCHES. I START ON THE BACK SIDE. USING THE BEND. NEVER WITH FLAME ON IT EVER LET THE HOT PIOE. MELT IT. NOT THE TOURCH. TOUL HAVE COLD JOINTS. ALL OVER. USING. THE ACID BRUSH. THE HOLE TIME. AND IF IT STAYS. HIT I REWORK. A DROP OR TOO OF SOLDER. AND BRUSH IT TILL THE JOINT FLOWS ACCROSS. SEINF NO BLACK DOWN IN THE FITING BIT MUST BRIDGE ACCROSS. THEN I USE A MIRROR. AND A LIGHT TO C THE BACK AND MAKE SURE ITS GOOD ALK THE WAY ARROUND. BEFORE. I TURN ON THE WATER. AND HALF TO CUT IN ANOTHER COUPLER THAT ALSO HAS TO BE SOLDIERD IN JUST TO DRAIN THE LINE HELL I THINK THAT THE 3/4 is allmost easyer now. But when the paste. Blackens. At all it has to be removed. With the acid brush. And steam it with your wet rag for a second. And reheat. Then flux it agail bi dinde. Im usinf tjis new shit 10. To1

Reply to
Kpssan

It took you 4 years to compose that beauty? Wow!

Reply to
DerbyDad03

replying to teabird, Kpssan wrote: Thank you for your time. Much appreciated. But i went to a local. Plumbing shop a day after post and they kinda had a small show room. And there it was. Nocorode. A pint bottke. I at thatbpoint was willing to pay what ever. They charged me 10. Buck. An hour. Later i had run both lenes 40 joints total. With valves and couplers going through. Jousts. Nit ine leake. Just like its supose to b. Yes the homedepot flux. Is shit throw it away

Reply to
Kpssan

Homedepot jousts nit bottke day plumbing leake shit lenes 10 buck thatbpoint?

Dr. Fill