sunken bricks in patio

Hi, we have an old brick patio. bricks were all cemented together. there are some areas where the bricks are sunken.
anybody has suggestions on how to fix it in a least expensive way?
thank you very much.
ydaoc wrote:

Sorry I don't know how to fix those that are cemented in. That's why I always put mine on a sand bed. Easy to adjust as needed.
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math