sub-zero 550 door gasket

I am looking for part # 3211100, a refrigerator door gasket as seen in http://www.subzerorepairlosangeles.com/docs/parts/500/550.pdf SubZero wants too much ($75) for this part and stopped having 3rd parties sell it. Are there any kits which sell a 1x1x34 gasket that I could use? I was trying to find a 1 inch wide x 1 inch deep refrigerator door gasket somewhere made by a cheap Chinese company which I could cut to size.

You paid the price for sub-zero and now you're balking at their parts prices?

1) How old is your refrigerator?
2) What happened to your door gasket?

lets air in and water pools next to the fridge. I repaired it with clear sealant, but don't think this will last too long. BTW, I was informed that the sub-zero refridge sells for $5K, but I got it with the house. I found one listed for $50, but think that is still very expensive for a piece of plastic. I was wondering if it is possible to make one in under 3 hours. Do you think I could find one at a junk yard in under an hour?

If you can find any fridge that has the same shape gasket, but not big/long enough, buy two and splice them together.

=========== I think you're an idiot for not buying the gasket made by the manufacturer, installing it, and then reading a book or going for a nice long walk.