Studs With Mach. Screw Threads and Wood Screw Threads?

What is the name for studs that have machine-screw threads on one end, and wood-screw threads on the other?
--
croy

On 5/30/2013 6:30 PM, croy wrote:

I know them as "hanger bolt"

Hanger bolts
On 5/30/2013 7:30 PM, croy wrote:

I thought a gimlet was some kind of alcoholic beverage????
Gimlet is short Irish, similar to Leprechaun. But, bad attitude, and very angry. If you ever run a bar, please never refuse a gimlet a drink. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .

I thought a gimlet was some kind of alcoholic beverage????

Switch hitters
On 6/5/2013 6:32 AM, Guv Bob wrote:

(Amazon.com product link shortened)