stucco ceiling

The ceiling in our bathroom is not very even (previous owner did some crappy patch jobs)....
I was looking on the net for info/how to dowing some stucco/plaster ceiling but havent found anything. Any one have any imput in this, I have never done this (I whant to create a messy look ie no real dessign)....
The first question I have is what type of plaster do they use?
Thanks
--
Christian

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 02:23:44 +0000, Christian wrote:

The first and easiest would be to knock down all the textured stucco, sand it smooth, patch if necessary (sand smooth again) and paint.
Next would be to do above except the painting. Then check out your local hardware stores for plastering tools and plaster. There are some plasters with fillers that provide a texture, or you can use various sponges, plaster sprayers, and so forth to create a variety of textures.
Carolyn