strange gfi problem

I have 2 circuits in my kitchen and both have gfi protection .This morning when I turned off the floresant light above the sink the gfi on that circuit popped and shut off power.What could cause this.I reset the gfi outlet and tried to get a repeat of the problem and every thing worked fine 5 tries no problem.
Gary wrote:

All connections are tight? Specially ground(green) wire.