Stove Burner Ignitors DCS/Bosch

I have a DCS stove that uses electronic ignitors for its top burners. I wanted to replace a a rusted out mounting clip for an ignitor but found that DCS wanted $32 for a bag of ten. Looking around I found what appeared to be the same mounting clip for about a dollar a piece but listed as a Bosch OEM part. Looking further, the Bosch ignitor looked the same as my DCS part - it's dimensionally the same, the mount to the burner base is the same, the connector is the same. It also sells for about $8 versus $24. The part can be seen at:
http://www.appliancezone.com/ShowProduct.aspx?ID 933
I tried to get some specs on its electrical properties to see if it was compatible with DCS ignitors but couldn't find any. Anyone have any information on finding these specs?

I think you'll find it hard to find electrical specs on a part like that. I've had success in cross referencing parts by going to a few parts websites like Sears, putting in the existing aplliance, identifying the part and seeing what comes back as a part number. Then take that part number and just put it into Google as "ignitor 123456". Often that will return hits that show it available at lower prices or produce hits that show it being cross referenced to another part with a different part number/manufacturer that is cheaper.