stove

My oven was accidently turned on self cleaning and now I can't get my door open. It is stuck. What do I do?
marlana wrote:

When the cleaning cycle is done and the oven has cooled down the door will open as usual.
Jim wrote:

Unless, of course, the sensor element has failed or the solenoid... :)
Let us know if it has fully cooled and still have a problem -- if it's GE/Hotpoint I know pretty much all about the older units having just gone through it myself...