stove

My oven was accidently turned on self cleaning and now I can't get my door open. It is stuck. What do I do?

Reply to
marlana

When the cleaning cycle is done and the oven has cooled down the door will open as usual.

Reply to
Jim

Unless, of course, the sensor element has failed or the solenoid... :)

Let us know if it has fully cooled and still have a problem -- if it's GE/Hotpoint I know pretty much all about the older units having just gone through it myself...

Reply to
dpb