Stop going to church and you can still go to heaven

According to most religions, if you dont go to church you'll never go to heaven. But the truth is this: You dont have to go to church. The reason is that these days all churches have electricity, and the wires that supply the churches are the same wires that supply our homes. Rather than going to church, just grab one of those live wires in your home and you'll be connected to every church in your whole region. What better way to attend church than to attend ALL churches that are connected to those wires. Not only will you be guaranteed an eternity in heaven, but you'll go to heaven almost immediately.

Reply to
HammerBammer

But aren't these wires connected to the pool halls and strip clubs too?

I know there are a lot of people in Home Depot on Sunday morning, and at hamfests.

Reply to
mm

No man. I am going to become a Muslim, blow things up and have many virgins in Heaven

Reply to
Colbyt

You grab a 240V line, put the red wire in your asshole, black in your mouth, and wrap the white around your genitals. This gives faster and more reliable heaven entry.

After all, heaven IS reserved for the stupid :-)

Reply to
Harry

Those virgins really hate their work (wouldn't you if you were being forced to do the same thing almost constantly, with no hope of change). This hatred spreads to all they have contact with.

Reply to
Harry

That's their _first_ fallacy (of many).

Reply to
CJT

Wow! And to think I've wasted all this time at church when I could have been just hanging on to an electric wire? Thank you, again and again.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

nd of course, American Catholics

That's just the "screen saver". The real place is a torture chamber :-)

Reply to
Harry