Stiff pool Jandy valves

My new house has a pool with several Jandy valves. One is a "never- lube" and works very nicely. The others are not "never-lube" and are now very, very stuff. .Can I lube them? If not can I replace them with "never-lube" by simply taking the mixer out (removing the top screws) or do I need to glue the entire new valve body into the line and cut the old one out?
-Robert
On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:58:03 -0700 (PDT), "Robert M. Gary"

Try some WD 40 (or Silicone spray) on the difficult valves. I would certainly try to rebuild them, instead of cutting them out...
Open the tops and inspect for debris that might cause the binding.
On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:58:03 -0700 (PDT), "Robert M. Gary"

Do not use Vaseline, oil, grease or WD40!!! (no petroleum products) according to Jandy Use a 100% silicone valve grease like Dow 111 silicone or "Jandy Lube". Once you get this cleaned out you can just add grease through the screw cap on the side.
on 6/25/2008 12:04 AM snipped-for-privacy@aol.com said the following:

Another similar product is SilGlide, sold in NAPA automotive stores.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY