Steam valves

I have a few valves that leak at the stems, I think there is a nut under the handle I can take off to repack it, what do I use to repack the valve.
Add pictures here
✖

Ummm, valve packing. It's basically an impregnated string. Google steam valve packing and you'll find what you need.
✖

Probably string with an animal fat or wax on it, So a dead Rat should do!!
Add pictures here
✖
I recently notice my was leaking so I tightened the nut, but I guess he tried that.
wrote:

Probably string with an animal fat or wax on it, So a dead Rat should do!!
Add pictures here
✖
On Dec 20, 9:18 pm, "New & Improved - N/F John"

No I tried nothing yet, its a rental,
Add pictures here
✖

Plumbing supply will have valve packing. It is a string that is impregnated and makes the seal.
Sometimes you can get away with just tightening the nut a quarter turn. If that does not work, get them fixed before the steam erodes things and makes fixing impossible.
Add pictures here
✖