Stainless Steel Sinks

Does anyone know of a company that will do a stainless steel double sink with a low divider profile like the Kohler brand. Kohler just came out with a sink like that and I love it, but it is not Stainless Steel and I really wanted that color. Any thoughts are great. Checked all over the internet and still nothing. Still looking. Thanks. Kim
Take a look at "Frankie"
It is spelled as "Franke", made in Europe.

Is frankie a stainless steel sink company??
kim14 wrote:

Yes, and much more. For their stainless steel sinks just point your browser to http://tinyurl.com/h27d2 and take a look.
Don