Stainless Steel Cleaning

My stainless grill has some rust developing in spots. Most of it will just wipe away, but some is not going away. How do I remove this?
Thanks in advance, Tim
Add pictures here
✖

Citric acid should clean it up. I know the guys in the plating shops use diluted nitric or sulphuric acid to clean the stainless hoists because it is prevalent. There are also some products by Cerama Bryte that will work. Probably the product for cleaning stainless sinks would do it. The one that cleans refrigerators would be too weak for a BBQ. You can get this product at Home Depot....Good luck, Ross
Add pictures here
✖
Ross Mac wrote:

Hi, Vim? the kitchen sink cleanser. Tony
Add pictures here
✖
SCOTT wrote:

Nevr-Dull® Wadding Polish - works great on my boat's stainless steel railing.
Add pictures here
✖

Toothpaste and a brush.
Add pictures here