Stain removal from upholstery?

I just bought a used car and am trying to remove a stain on the seat. I have tried Zout and Spot Shot stain remover but they did not remove the stain. Any recommendations? Someone suggested Oxyclean and DidiSeven? Any experience with either of these products?
Thank you for your reply.
Susan Thomas wrote:

You may want to try an Auto detailing shop. They will have the professional equipment and materials to do the cleaning.
I once found out that a local rug cleaning outfit used nothing but Ivory fakes for their stain removal. Of course they used hot water and special equipment.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
please try a product called Folex - IMHO it is a wonder.
--
Claudia