Stain on wool rug

Cat vomit on a new wool rug. What is the best spot cleaner to use?
alligracie wrote:

I normally just use a very wet towel and scrub away at it from all directions, then put a folded dry towel over it and step on it to suck out as much water as possible so it doesn't take so long to dry.
Funny you should ask, I went to stagger into the bathroom about 3 AM this morning and stepped on a hairball our cat Darwin (AKA Lard Ass) had upchucked during the nite. Cleaned up the stain as described above and it was not visible by the dawn's early light. Light tan high pile carpet it was....
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)

First choice (because it's otherwise harmless) is club soda. Not the 2-year old open bottle in the back of your refrigerator, but a new one. If it doesn't work, try Resolve carpet cleaner (comes in a spray can). That stuff has worked miracles for me in the past.