Stain on PT pool deck

Here's what I've got. A PT pool deck off the house up to a 24ft. round pool. It was built last fall and now I am looking to stain it. I have checked the google posts and would like to use a Cabot stain, but my wife is hooked on a semi-transparent Weatherbeater stain we saw in Sears. We live in NY so the deck gets both sun and snow. I want to use a quality product, but I need to keep peace in the house also. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Bob

Reply to
Sparky

Read Consumer Reports tests.

Reply to