Stain a Tung Oil Treated Cork Floor?

Our cork floor was treated with tung oil several years ago. No other treatment, whatsoever. I would like to change the color to something darker. Any ideas?
On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 01:44:01 +0000, Yo

Yo, Yo,
No.
On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 01:44:01 +0000, Yo

Depends on how well the oil sealed the pores. Try a little stain in a place not visible to see if it takes enough and then decide.