Stabilizing Partition walls that are not attached to the ceiling.

I have a new store and am unable to build my partition walls up to the suspended ceiling. Most of the walls are 8' high and consist of a free standing L shape of free standing T shape. I have the top of the L's and the bottom of the T's anchored into a concrete wall, and also have the floor plates for them anchored into the concrete floor. However, without any support on the ceiling, the walls easily move when you push on them. I have not put any drywall on them yet. Will installing the drywall stabilize them more? If not, what method can I use to stabilize them?
Thanks in Advance!
Bradley
snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com wrote:

Assuming you now have triangles at the top and with the bottoms secured to the floor or formed into a triangle with a link from each end to another, they should become more stable with additional weight. Securing them to the floor will also help. If you have a number of them you may be able to secure the tops together making your own floating ceiling.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit