squirrel trap plans

Page 3 of 3

they must eat too, just like humans.
so what sort of fruit trees? do you really need that fruit and are going to use the fruit?
by the time the birds and insects get to fruit trees around here theres little left to harvest
reply:
I tell you what. You do what you want to in your life, and I'll do the same.
Steve
On 7/16/2010 9:16 AM, Steve B wrote:

Would you like to join my vegetable rights group? Plants have feelings too, adopt a broccoli. 8-)
TDD

..
YOU SOUND LIKE A VEGETABLE I BET YOU LOVE WEEDS TOO
DON'T TELL US WHAT YOU DO WITH VEGGIES AND YOUR BEES WAX REMEDY KEEP THAT TO YOURSELF
I AM PROTEUS
On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 20:41:09 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"
So are you the bastard that keeps dropping them off at my house? Eliminate the middle man- kill them yourself.

Until they do--- But feel free to do whatever you want with 'your' squirrels.

Nor do I. Perhaps our definitions of necessary differ?
I kill mosquitoes, mice, rats, hornets and yellow jackets & a bunch of other vermin. [not to mention stuff I eat and wear] I 're-locate' bees, snakes, spiders & critters that are just in the wrong place.
Jim

Andy comments: You haven't had to live with them..
One got into my motorhome and ripped out a bunch of wires to carry off to a tree somewhere to make a nice nest..... Several thousand to ffix it..... After that, ... they weren't so "cute".. They are "tree rats"
As long as they stay in my neighbor's property, I like to look at them. If they come over the property line, I have a scoped Henry that will enlighten them as to property rights....
Andy in Eureka, Texas

I have a scoped Marlin 60 that works very well. Trouble is, you have to sit out there so long in the heat and skeeters.
Steve