Source for PVD Brass wood screws, 3-inch ???

I am trying to mount a glass shower door and the hinges that come with it are supplied with screws that are too short for the thick stone finish I have to work with. The hinges are CR Laurence brand in their 'Ultra' finish. Does anyone know of a supplier for PVD "Plasma Vapor Deposition" Brass finished, flat head, philips drive screws? Three- inches long needed.
Note: PVD is marketed as 'Forever Bright", "Ultra Brass" or similiar marketing names. They all mean a much harder shiny brass looking finish that resists corrosion much better than brass alone.
Thanks,

did you ask crl? they have a web site, although you have to have a commercial account to actually purchase from them. they may take pity on you if you contact them directly, or through the place that got you the doors.
regards, charlie http://glassartists.org/chaniarts
I called CRL and they DO NOT carry them. Very odd. So I need to find a PVD shop to custom plate some 3-inch screws.
Anyone know of a PVD plating shop?