Soundproofing a washer

Helpful info on soundproofing a dishwasher and washing machines is at
NEW! Limiting vibration through the floor from such machines as well as fitness machines is at
Click on or paste the link into your browser window.
Tip: Using a E-mail program that is not susceptable to control by hackers makes sense to me... I use Agent: It's free and available from Tip2: Using a mail sort program that you can train to sort out the spam really reduces your workload, try POPFILE, it's free too! / Tip 3: I use a program called "SPYBOT- Search & Destroy" to eliminate popups and adware, it's free and available from: / Tip 4: Is your computer HACKED???!!! Find out at or -Free, of course!
BJ Nash Super Soundproofing Senior Technical Advisor Super Soundproofing Co. Ph: (760) 752-3030 FAX: (760) 752-3040 E-mail: bj TOLL FREE: (888) 942-7723