Soundproofing a washer

Helpful info on soundproofing a dishwasher and washing machines is at http://www.soundproofing.org/infopages/soundproofing_appliances.htm
NEW! Limiting vibration through the floor from such machines as well as fitness machines is at http://www.soundproofing.org/infopages/vibrationpads.htm#Vib
Click on or paste the link into your browser window.
Tip: Using a E-mail program that is not susceptable to control by hackers makes sense to me... I use Agent: It's free and available from http://www.forteinc.com/agent/features.php Tip2: Using a mail sort program that you can train to sort out the spam really reduces your workload, try POPFILE, it's free too! http://popfile.sourceforge.net / Tip 3: I use a program called "SPYBOT- Search & Destroy" to eliminate popups and adware, it's free and available from: http://www.safer-networking.org / Tip 4: Is your computer HACKED???!!! Find out at www.hackerwhacker.com/ or www.dshield.com -Free, of course!
BJ Nash Super Soundproofing Senior Technical Advisor Super Soundproofing Co. www.soundproofing.org Ph: (760) 752-3030 FAX: (760) 752-3040 E-mail: bj snipped-for-privacy@soundproofing.org TOLL FREE: (888) 942-7723