Sony QuadraStation 2.4 answering machine.

I have a Sony QuadraStation 2.4 answering machine which I purchased, used, from a garage sale.
It seems to work very well except for the fact that it has a pre- recorded outgoing message and I would MUCH rather have MY voice announcing my message.
I have tried searching for a .pdf 'owners manual' but have not found one.
If you could give me a link to such a manual I would really appreciate it.
TIA.
Lewis
*****
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote the following on 1/26/2012 10:48 AM (ET):

The first google link I got on 'Sony QuadraStation 2.4' was this https://www.docs.sony.com/release/SPPS2730.pdf
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Thats just what I wanted, thanks.
I guess I was expecting 'Sony QuadraStation 2.4' to be in the title.
Kind regards.
Lewis
*****