Something essential going down in price.

Anyone????
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Housing?

SUV's?
"> SUV's? He said essential

All of those SUV's purchased/leased were essential. Ask them! :-)
Red Green wrote:

My buddy has a couple teen age kids and tinkers around with fixing up cars he buys as the kids college fund. He said he went to an auction of vehicles that were repoed by Wachovia. He said everything offered was a fluffed up truck (ford exhibition etc)that sold for >$50k and most were a year old. He said no bid was more than $7,000 and nothing sold because the reserves were around $9,000.
Cliff Hartle wrote:

pussy?

Prices so low, we're _giving_ them away! ;) But they're not essential unless you live on the veldt.

Talk is cheap...
On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:40:13 -0400, willshak wrote:

Well, it certainly is not the cost of wining, dining a woman.

Franz Fripplfrappl