Some basic advice replacing bathroom faucet

No DIY for this stuff. Calling a plumber to install. But I want to make sure I'm buying the right stuff.
I'm planning to replace an ugly 20-year-old faucet that looks like this: http://www.efaucets.com/detail.asp?Product_Id=H43-128
What should I watch out for in buying a replacement. On that I like is a Danze, but it's pretty cheap. Too cheap?
http://www.efaucets.com/detail.asp?Product_Id 12011
Anything I should watch out for? And do faucets always come with a replacement drain stopper, or do I need to shop for that separately??? Thanks.
Higgins wrote:

Most faucets are of the same quality, it's the style or finish you're paying for.
I don't know anything about the brand you picked out but I always prefer Moen over Delta.

Art wrote:

Moen and Delta are relatively easy to fix and find parts for. For the Moen, there's basically one part that can ever cause problems, short of a handle breaking. If the cartridge goes, Moen will send you a new one for free, or send a rebuild kit with all the parts you need.

I'm going to step up and pay around double the cheap one. I have enough problems. Thanks!