Some basic advice replacing bathroom faucet

No DIY for this stuff. Calling a plumber to install. But I want to make sure I'm buying the right stuff.

I'm planning to replace an ugly 20-year-old faucet that looks like this:

What should I watch out for in buying a replacement. On that I like is a Danze, but it's pretty cheap. Too cheap?

Anything I should watch out for? And do faucets always come with a replacement drain stopper, or do I need to shop for that separately??? Thanks.

Reply to
Higgins

They usually do come with a stopper rod to match the faucet, but check. Most faucets are of the same quality, it's the style or finish you're paying for.

Reply to
willshak

I don't know anything about the brand you picked out but I always prefer Moen over Delta.

Reply to
Art

Moen and Delta are relatively easy to fix and find parts for. For the Moen, there's basically one part that can ever cause problems, short of a handle breaking. If the cartridge goes, Moen will send you a new one for free, or send a rebuild kit with all the parts you need.

Reply to
Hagrinas Mivali

I'm going to step up and pay around double the cheap one. I have enough problems. Thanks!

Reply to
Higgins