Solar pool heater recommendations

Anyone have a manufacturer to recommend (or not recommend). I would prefer something I could install myself.
thanks in advance, Eric
I built my own. 1/2 inch irrigation pipe is black, and I've got over a mile of it laid out in coils on the desert floor next to my ranch. Just had to run some 2 inch pvc off of the filter to the supply manifold, hook up the black irrigation loops, and back to the "hot" side of the manifold. Works pretty well, too. Tom