Solar Floodlights....

What is generally thought of solar powered motion sensitive flood lights? Is one brand better than another? Cloudy days?...........

http://www.regentlighting.com/common/brands.cfm?pg tail&brand=Regent&category=Motion%20Activated%3A%20%20Solar&id018
Its all plastic and looks like a cheap toy but it works so well. I have 2 Cooper MSL180W in use for six months and it works like a champ! Nowhere as powerful as the 120V ones but the motion detection circuit is so much more dependable than any of the ten 120V units I have. Cloudy days should be ok if the battery is charged - our lights don't come on that often so there is little demand on the battery. I just purchased 2 more of the Cooper units yesterday for another property. No idea about other solar floodlights.

Everytime a cold front blows thru, half of the motion detectors(110v) in the neighborhood come on.