Soft Copper Thorugh a Wall

I want to run a line for a filter from the sink to the frig. Everything is closed up. Can I run soft copper bendable line through a wall?

Reply to
Michael Roback

"Michael Roback" wrote

I don't know......can you?

Are you taking bets? 20 bucks says you'll do it on the second try.

;-]

Reply to
Red Neckerson

Sure. Make wide radius bends so you don't kink it.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

This is Turtle.

Soft copper type L or Hard Copper type K can be used in this application.

I think I will take the bet on it going good the first time.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE