Soft Copper Thorugh a Wall

I want to run a line for a filter from the sink to the frig. Everything is closed up. Can I run soft copper bendable line through a wall?

is
I don't know......can you?
Are you taking bets? 20 bucks says you'll do it on the second try.
;-]
Michael Roback wrote:

Sure. Make wide radius bends so you don't kink it.
Jim

This is Turtle.
Soft copper type L or Hard Copper type K can be used in this application.
I think I will take the bet on it going good the first time.
TURTLE