Snowblower tires

The tires on my snowblower are both deflated and loose from the wheels. It would be easy enough to just replace them and inflate them but I'm almost positive it would be silly without some kind of sealant or treatment designed to help seal the air in...?
--
Now that another Earth Day has come and gone, let\'s look at some
environmentalist predictions they would prefer we forget.

Right. That's what competent car mechanics do when they install tires. An auto supply store will sell the sealer you need.