Snow Removal on 40 acres

We just had our first snow for the year. About 4 inches. I HATE SNOW. If it was December, I'd grin an bear it, but its still November. I want to remove all of the snow on my 40 acre farm until December.

How do I remove it all? (A snow shovel is not an option).

Mark

Reply to
maradcliff

hook a hose to your hot water and go to it.

Reply to
Steve Barker LT

40 acres? I'd settle for just the "want to" part.
Reply to
lwasserm

Too much work. Just visit your local big box store and buy several gross of green spray paint.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Even a tiny nuclear bomb would do it. Like the one the North Koreans tested; if they could build it anyone can.

Reply to
Toller

snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote in news:qobal25f1atotobm9toedhbb3abb9pimro@

4ax.com:

Get my ex and her sister on cell phones out there. That much hot air outta do the trick.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Hmmm, If you hate snow, how come you live where you are? I like snow better than rain for sure.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Wait for global warming.

Reply to
PaPaPeng

just transport your land to florida, so you could complain about hurricanes:)

Reply to
hallerb

yeah, I hear ya. I have 80 and I WANT TO be able to make a living with it. So far, not.

Steve Barker

Hire a good size helicopter to blow it over to your neighbor's 40.

Reply to
Bob