Snow Removal on 40 acres

We just had our first snow for the year. About 4 inches. I HATE SNOW. If it was December, I'd grin an bear it, but its still November. I want to remove all of the snow on my 40 acre farm until December.
How do I remove it all? (A snow shovel is not an option).
Mark
hook a hose to your hot water and go to it.
--
Steve Barker

< snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com> wrote in message

40 acres? I'd settle for just the "want to" part.
--
Contentment makes poor men rich. Discontent makes rich men poor.
--Benjamin Franklin
snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

Too much work. Just visit your local big box store and buy several gross of green spray paint.
Harry K

Even a tiny nuclear bomb would do it. Like the one the North Koreans tested; if they could build it anyone can.
snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote in news:qobal25f1atotobm9toedhbb3abb9pimro@ 4ax.com:

Get my ex and her sister on cell phones out there. That much hot air outta do the trick.
snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

Hmmm, If you hate snow, how come you live where you are? I like snow better than rain for sure.
On Fri, 10 Nov 2006 20:05:27 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

Wait for global warming.
just transport your land to florida, so you could complain about hurricanes:)
snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

Hire a good size helicopter to blow it over to your neighbor's 40.