snake recommendations

I manage the maintenance for a 100 year old school...I call Roto Rooter a lot, but a few times have had success with an electrically powered snake...our old snake is broken...anybody got a reco of what brand of new one to get?...what should I expect to pay?...what length would be best for me?

Even best guesses would be welcome.

Thanks,

J.

Reply to
mike

"Nobody ever got fired for specifying IBM computer equipment." (annon)

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Well im sure its a long way to the kitchen so you need a long snake.

Reply to
m Ransley

Like Jim said the ridgid drum snakes are the best way to go!

great minds think alike I guess

Wayne

Reply to
wayne