snake recommendations

I manage the maintenance for a 100 year old school...I call Roto Rooter a lot, but a few times have had success with an electrically powered snake...our old snake is broken...anybody got a reco of what brand of new one to get?...what should I expect to pay?...what length would be best for me?
Even best guesses would be welcome.
Thanks,
J.
mike wrote:

"Nobody ever got fired for specifying IBM computer equipment." (annon)
http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Drain-Maintenance/index.htm
Jim
Well im sure its a long way to the kitchen so you need a long snake.
Like Jim said the ridgid drum snakes are the best way to go! http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Drum-Machines/index.htm
great minds think alike I guess
Wayne