Snake ID

I ran into a snake yesterday, and would like to know if someone could help me id it. I live in SW Utah, at 3700 elevation, desert/juniper community.
The snake was about 5' long. Its colors were light white with light pink or coral or peach coloration. It was very shiny, and very fast. Its tail was touching the gate, and when I rattled the gate, it spun around on me FAST. It took off fast. I don't think it was a rattler, as it had a pointy tail.
http://www.somacon.com/p142.php #FFB6C1
I went to the page above, and picked the color that was with the white. I remember it seemed they were in a diamond configuration rather than bands. But after it whirled on me, the whole experience got kinda foggy.
Been looking, but haven't found it on Google. We get king snakes here, and that's good to kill the rattlers. I have lived here 5+ years now, and seen only one rattler, and we were way out in the desert from my house at sunrise.
Help appreciated.
Steve
Steve B wrote:

How about a Desert Glossy Snake (or a Painted Desert Glossy Snake).
Here is a list of a number of Utah snakes and each name has a link to a pic
http://utahherps.info/snakes.html
--
Mike Easter