Slightly OT? Tow behind leaf vacuums

That time is approaching faster than I would prefer...
Anyone have either the cyclone rake or the tow-behind DR leaf vacuum. I'm considering buying one or the other.
Have about 1.5 acres of lawn in middle of heavily wooded lot and get *lots* of leaves. Some areas I can just mulch them with the tractor, but it's hopeless in many sections unless I get out there every day (not gonna happen). And if it rains, it's all over.
I have an old troy built chipper-vacuum that works pretty well, but even with its good sized bag, I spend more time emptying the bag than sucking up the leaves.
Interested in hearing from owners of either (or other brands) about how well it works, any problems, etc.
I found one detailed review of the cyclone rake, but not much out there on the DR unit.
TIA,
Paul Franklin snipped-for-privacy@nospam.hotmail.com (you know what to leave out)
http://www.opeonthenet.com /