Slightly off-topic ---> K

Joe-46er:
J > I've heard that household dust mites can be killed en masse by cold J > temps. Now that it's winter here in NJ, if I open the windows in my J > bedroom all day and let the sub-freezing cold air in for a day, will J > this do the job? My wife has allergies and even regular vacuuming J > doesn't solve the problem completely. Thanks.
Haven't heard of that one but you might be creating other problems. If there is an adjoining bathroom or water pipes in the inner walls of your bedroom these may freeze and burst.
I would also think if the cold kills the current dust mites on re-heating the bedroom new ones would find the bedroom as a home.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* Do fish get cramps after eating?
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971