Skylight Comparison Source

I'm thinking of replacing a 2'x6' horizontal, operating skylight. Can anyone recommend a source of side-by-side product comparisons? I'm used to the electronics world where multiple sites will provide comparisons, but haven't found anything comparable for skylights.

Thanks

Reply to
AEngineerDU

As far as I know there are no specific sites for such comparisons. Home Depot, and the like, let you check off which products to compare, but that's only for the brands and models of skylights that they carry. Another site that has user ratings and lets you compare is epinions.com

I don't think I've ever seen a skylight that size before - certainly not a horizontal one. If you're looking for a direct replacement, you choices will be extremely limited.

You didn't ask, but Velux skylights are excellent. Unfortunately they don't come in that size.

RicodJour