Skil 18v. 7 1/4" circular saw

Anybody used this saw yet?
I'm interested in the battery life. Literature says 200 2x4 cuts.
Have a nice one...
Trent
✖
I think the literature is way optimistic. 25% of that (and no southern pine, etc) would be more realistic.
Bill

Add pictures here
✖

I have the dewalt 18 volt. Works well for what I use it for. After a year the batteries start loosing their life and in 2 years I need new ones at ~$50 a piece. I have even used a diamond blade in mine to score concrete. Went about 10 feet per battery 1/4 deep. I was ok with it as my powered tools were to big to get into the area. I would not try to do a big project with one.
✖

I've only seen one saw so far (the Skil) with a 7 1/4" blade. I'm guessing that the Dewalt is a 6 blade.
The Skil comes with 2 batteries...1 hour charge. I don't plan on using it on any big projects, but I don't think I could outcut the re-charging capability...especially at the speed that I usually work!
Thanks for the info.
Have a nice one...
Trent
✖