Sink Flange

Are new stainless kitchen sinks supposed to come with the flange, or do I or the installing plumber supply it?

I've never seen one come with it. Part of the drain or disposal system.

You normally purchase them separately -- often there are several choices. Of course, if you install a garbage disposal, they usually come with a flange.