Shower insert dimensions

I'm remodeling an unusually sized, tiled shower that leaked into an adjoining room - it's a single-floor home on a concrete slab - at shoulder height, the current shower dimensions are approximately 44 1/2 by 60 - I've got the lower half of the tile and wallboard off down to the studs, and I've removed the mortar that formed the shower pan, down to the slab - I'd like to go with a two-part replacement shower insert, but Lasco doesn't seem to have the correct size. To complicate matters, the existing shower has a 8" wide, 3' high tiled bench built against the 60" wall - I plan on removing the bench, and I imagine that the drain will have to be moved back, centered, to compensate for the bench being removed - any suggestions where to go for an appropriately sized insert, or any alternatives? Alternatives besides retiling the shower . . . Thanks!
a cultured marble manufacturer/retailer should be able to make custom walls and a custom pan so you won't have to move the drain...i was quoted about $1500 when I inquired - did not include the glass door.