Shower Glass Residue Film

Help! Used Tilex shower cleaner after each shower as directed and after two months we have a filmy residue that will not come off the glass. We've used Tilex regular cleaner and every common product we can think of but no success. Ideas? Thanks

Reply to
Larry Miller

Our shower glass has the same issue. We found Spray-N-Wash (or a generic equivalent) works very well. Spray it on, wait a few mins and wipe/rinse it off. Works wonders.

mikey.

Reply to
mikey