Shower Glass Residue Film

Help! Used Tilex shower cleaner after each shower as directed and after two months we have a filmy residue that will not come off the glass. We've used Tilex regular cleaner and every common product we can think of but no success. Ideas? Thanks
Larry Miller wrote:

Our shower glass has the same issue. We found Spray-N-Wash (or a generic equivalent) works very well. Spray it on, wait a few mins and wipe/rinse it off. Works wonders.
mikey.