Sheetrock , Jack !

--
Snag

On 05/27/2014 08:58 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

When I re-did the kitchen I used 5/8" drywall.
The ceiling is 9' high, so it was a tough job.
I made a scaffold out of 2x4's that was about 8 1/2 ft high.
Me and my helper could position the sheets, take a rest...then go for it.
A link to a picture would be worth several thousand words<g>.

These were tsaken before I put the top platform on , it's built just like the bottom .
http://s991.photobucket.com/user/Snag_one/library/tools?sort=3&page=1
--
Snag

Terry Coombs wrote:

I just added 3 more pics showing construction details .
--
Snag

What is that thing that looks like a gun in the middle of the lift??

That would be my .50 cal Plains Rifle muzzleloader hanging on nails driven into the studs . CVA , built from a kit and it'll put 3 into an inch at 50 yards . But not with me shooting it these days ... sigh . An unloaded gun is just a fancy club ...
--
Snag

But why is it mounted on the sheetrock jack?
micky wrote:

See above ...
--
Snag