Shed Floor

I am building a 10x12 storage shed. Plan to use 2x6 pressure treated floor joists. My question is what material to use for the floor?
I was originally planning to use 3/4 pressure-treated plywood, but the stuff at Lowes and HD is so wet, it may warp badly.
The floor will be 12" above ground. Would standard decking boards be viable, or would that allow too much moisture (and bugs) into shed?

One nailed, it will hold in place. Be sure to put some hardware cloth on the ground to help keep rodents, skunks, etc from digging a hole for their home.