Service minded cop saves home

Nice that some cops are there to protect and serve.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_zMuoRq3v4

My kind of public servant. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
On 05/21/2013 10:34 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I'd like to think that *anyone* in that situation would have acted similarly.
Unfortunately, what I'd like to think and what I actually believe are two different things :(
In any case good for the deputy for stepping up and keeping a bad situation from getting much worse.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel