Securing washing machine drain hose to laundry tub?

We have a new Sears washing machine, which is located right next to the laundry tub it drains into. However, I'd like to secure the drain hose so we can keep it in place and control the angle at which it points into the tub. That way we can avoid the floor- spraying that happens now and then with the current setup.
The (fiberglass?) laundry tub has a hole pre-drilled in its side near the back that could accommodate a 3/8" bolt. Can that be made use of for this purpose?
Or is there a piece of pipe/adaptor I can buy, bolt onto the tub, and then stick the drain hose into?
I just drilled 2 small holes, and secured it with a cable tie...
--
jpbcny