Sears Kenmore Oven/Range

Model # 362.7555890
The oven will not light. The broiler (top broiler) works fine. I am thinking it is the oven igniter itself since the broiler works. The igniter is the electric coil type. Does this sound correct or should I be looking some place else?
Thanks for your help
ChrisGW
Hi,
Power ( 110-120 volts AC ) to the ignitor and no glow = bad ignitor.
http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R 3&N90 Igniter for oven, broiler, or both.
jeff. Appliance Repair aid http://www.applianceaid.com /
Appliance Repair Aid wrote:

Thanks again
ChrisGW
Your welcome. If you get a chance, let us know how the repair goes.
Appliance Repair Aid wrote:

top one would be more difficult to do. Had to drive to Virginia Beach (about 2 hours round trip) to get the part. Wife is happy again and that is what counts.
Thanks again ChrisGW
ChrisGW wrote:

Hi,
If mama isn't happy....nobody is happy ;)
Thankx for the update!